There is so much happening in the Buddhist, meditation, and mindfulness communities, and we want to make sure you know about it! Every weekday we'll be rounding up the latest posts in the digital world.
- Tara Brach writes on mindful prayer in Elephant Journal.
- Susan Piver demonstrates how to make friends with ourselves during meditation.
- Bhikkhu Sujato crowdsources his latest Sanskrit translation.
- Danny Fisher interviews Adam Kō Shin Tebbe on his new documentary, Zen In America, at Off the Cushion.
- The Naked Monk talks with Ken McLeod on "Does Buddhism Matter?".
- Wildmind Buddhist Meditation looks at Room to Breath, a new documentary on mindfulness in schools.
- James Ishmael Ford and Dosho Port meditate on the issue of money and dharma.
Did we miss anything? Let us know what you're reading in the comments.