- End your week right: this video provides a 15-minute guided meditation with Lama Surya Das.
- A wonderful poem from Tricycle on finding the “trustful slowness within.”
- Mercedes Benz vs. Zen Monks: An interesting and amusing video from Shambhala SunSpace.
- Is Mindfulness Ethically Neutral? Toni Bernhard explores in this new piece at Shambhala SunSpace, writing, “mindfulness is inseparable from the Buddhist precept of non-harming.”
- Are you involved with a startup company? Here are ten ways that mindfulness practice can help you “startup with mindfulness.”
The Wisdom Blog: Classic & Contemporary Buddhism