- VIDEO from National Geographic: Oldest Buddhist Shrine Uncovered In Nepal May Push Back the Buddha’s Birth Date.
- Toni Bernhard gives this audio interview at VividLife on how “we can all wake up to what it means to be human – both its stark realities and the potential it holds for us to find peace and contentment. When we’re fully present for our life as it is, whether it’s pleasant or unpleasant, in this very moment we have the potential to awaken to a deeper awareness.”
- Wildmind reflects on transforming self and world. “Years ago, when Bodhipaksa described what Wildmind was about, he expressed it along these lines: that our mission was to to benefit the world by promoting mindfulness and compassion through the practice of Buddhist meditation. Twelve years later, our intent is still the same.”
- Video: Sakyong Mipham talks running, meditation with The New Yorker.
- “The Guards Say We’re Crazy.” Spiritual program coordinator Rogelio Pallares Valdes from Bengungyal Center in Aguascalientes, Mexico, shares a personal account from his Liberation Prison Project work through the center, where he works with Wisdom author Ven. Robina Courtin.
The Wisdom Blog: Classic & Contemporary Buddhism