- Mindfulness Meditation for a Stress-Less Mind - at the Huffington Post, Ed and Deb Shapiro reflect on how mindfulness can help us stay equanimous through the stress and intensity of the holiday season.
- The Strangeness of Selfing - Wildmind explores how thinking that we have a self is actually the delusion that brings the most struggle and suffering in our lives.
- “It’s Not All Woo Woo, Folks! Science Proves Meditation Really Does a Body Good” - Study experts from Europe and America have confirmed that mindfulness mediation alter the molecules in your body for the better.
- Are We Wired to Want Stuff? - Mindful explores how neuroscience can explain why your kids have the holiday gimmees.
- A Year of Living Mindfully: I’ve rounded the last lap but I find my tank is empty - Tony Bates at the Irish Times reflects on the great challenges of his “year of living mindfully,” and how he finds the determination to go on.
- Kindly Bent to Free Us - Shambhala SunSpace explores how heavy metal band Cynic is incorporating the famous teaching “The Lion’s Roar” into their music.
The Wisdom Blog: Classic & Contemporary Buddhism