- News about the Buddhist shrine recently discovered - it may not be quite what we think. Tricycle has more.
- If you're in New York City early next year, be sure to head to Tibet House to see their upcoming exhibit, "Mandala: Locus of Thought." If you can't make it, Shambhala SunSpace has a sneak peak of some of the artwork.
- About.com examines Madhyamika (School of the Middle Way).
- Daily Cup of Yoga reminds us why saying "thank you" is so important.
- How can we help the poor? Danny Fisher has 5 steps to help Buddhist communities get started.
- In this season of parties, Sandra Garson reminds us why being a good hostess is so important.
Did we miss anything? Let us know what you're reading in the comments.