- Have you been following Wildmind Buddhist Meditation's 28-Day Meditation Challenge? Today's entry is focuses on dropping the "only" from your meditation practice.
- In New York and need something fun to do tonight? Visit the Rubin Museum for free art, music, and more. Buddhist Art News has more!
- James Ishmael Ford takes on the "war on atheists" in the Huffington Post and on his blog, Monkey Mind.
- Jaimal Yogis and Sharon Salzberg discuss fear in the Lebenon Democrat & Wilson County News.
- Shambhala SunSpace has a great video from The Dalai Lama on setting positive intentions for 2014.
- However, it looks like one little guy may have gotten distracted!
The Wisdom Blog: Classic & Contemporary Buddhism